Posted on August 31 2015
Even if you've never needed a pair of women's eyeglasses before in your life, chances are you'll eventually need to wear reading glasses. That's because as we get older, the lenses of our eyes thicken and we develop presbyopia. This condition can make it more difficult to read or see small things. This typically occurs around the age of 40 and continues until about age 65. Here are some signs that your are experiencing this natural part of aging:
- You are holding items further away from you in order to see them better.
- You are experiencing more headaches than before.
- Your vision is blurry when you try to read or do other detailed work.
- Your eyes feel tired at the end of the day.
- You have more issues seeing small objects than you did before.
These are all signs that it might be time to consider ordering women's reading eyeglasses. The only way to know for sure is to visit your eye doctor. Tell him or her about your symptoms and ask them to check for presbyopia. If they agree that it's time to start wearing reading glasses, get a prescription from them and come to our website. We offer a great selection of reading glasses that you'll love wearing, even if you've never worn a pair of glasses before. We offer a variety of styles, colors, and prescription strengths so you can get what's right for you. Take advantage of our $5.95 flat rate shipping and order today!