Designed to compliment Asian facial anatomy in both fit and comfort. If you’re trying to keep up with the competition, you need to keep up with changing light. We engineered Half Jacket 2.0 to let you swap out the lenses. When they’re mounted, you’ll have impact protection that meets uncompromising standards. Patented XYZ Optics® extends visual clarity to the edge of 8.75 base lens curvature, a contour that opens your peripheral view and improves side protection. All our lenses are pure Plutonite® to filter out 100% of all UV. Highlighted with metal icons, the durable yet lightweight O Matter® frame is sculptured with attitude and optimized with Unobtainium® earsocks that actually grip better when you sweat. This Asian Fit edition is designed with a narrower fit at the nose, honed curvature that stays off your cheeks and temples, and earstem architecture that tunes our comfortable Three-Point Fit. So if you're tired of compromising with ordinary frames, step up to something that feels right and looks like it was tailored just for you. We crafted a wide assortment of optional lenses for Half Jacket 2.0, so you’ll be ready for any environment. Iridium® lens coatings balance light transmission and reduce glare. For the ultimate in glare-cutting performance and comfort, go with Oakley HDPolarized lenses. You can also get optics with Transitions® SOLFX™ photochromic technology that automatically lightens and darkens the lenses in response to light. If you weren’t born with perfect eyes, get Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses with whatever tint and options you want.
• Lightweight O Matter™ frame material with ellipse metal icon accents
• Unobtainium™ earsocks and nosepads for increased comfort and performance
• 8.75 base lens geometry with HDO™
• Polarized and Iridium™ lens options available
• Interchangeable lens system
• Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses
• Transitions and the swirl are registered trademarks and SOLFX and XTRActive are trademarks of Transitions Optical, Inc.