Ray-Ban Olympian II RB2419 Sunglasses

$224.00
$224.00 $224.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Ray-Ban
Free Shipping and Returns

Reasons to buy from us

We Are The Fastest Growing Certified Ray-Ban, Costa Del Mar and Oakley Dealer.

In business for over 20 years.

Every pair of Ray-Ban, Costa Del Mar & Oakley eyeglasses and sunglasses are purchased directly from Luxottica USA.

Free Shipping & Free Returns.

2 Year factory warranty on all purchases

Certified Ray-Ban, Costa Del Mar and Oakley Dealer for 2022.

Certified Dealer

Ray-Ban, Oakley and Costa Del Mar



 

Ray-Ban Olympian II RB2419 Sunglasses

Ray-Ban Olympian II RB2419 Sunglasses

Frame Details: Ray-Ban Olympian II RB2419 sunglasses is a pair of unisex metal sunglasses, that will take your style to a new level. These authentic Ray-Ban sunglasses have a pillow shape and are full rim frames.

The Ray-Ban RB2419 comes in a variety of color options and sizes. You can choose your favorite lens and frame combination, and comfortable size.

FEATURES:

  • Brand: Ray-Ban
  • Model Name: Olympian II
  • Model Number: RB2419
  • Gender: unisex
  • Frame Material: metal
  • Frame Shape/Type: pillow/full rim
  • RX-Able: Yes
#130331ShinyBlackG15Green
  • Color Code: 130331
  • Frame Color: shiny black
  • Lens Color: g-15 green
  • Lens Material: glass
  • Polarized Lenses: No
#130358ShinyBlackPolarizedG15Green
  • Color Code: 130358
  • Frame Color: shiny black
  • Lens Color: polarized g-15 green
  • Lens Material: glass
  • Polarized Lenses: Yes
#130933ShinyHavanaB15Brown
  • Color Code: 130933
  • Frame Color: shiny havana
  • Lens Color: b-15 brown
  • Lens Material: glass
  • Polarized Lenses: No
#131032WrinkledBlueBrownClearGradientGray
  • Color Code: 131032
  • Frame Color: wrinkled blue,brown
  • Lens Color: clear gradient gray
  • Lens Material: glass
  • Polarized Lenses: No
#131231StripedHavanaG15Green
  • Color Code: 131231
  • Frame Color: striped havana
  • Lens Color: g-15 green
  • Lens Material: glass
  • Polarized Lenses: No
#1305B1WrinkledBlackBlackDarkGray
  • Color Code: 1305B1
  • Frame Color: wrinkled black,black
  • Lens Color: dark gray
  • Lens Material: glass
  • Polarized Lenses: No
#13063FWrinkledBeigeBlueClearGradientBlue
  • Color Code: 13063F
  • Frame Color: wrinkled beige,blue
  • Lens Color: clear gradient blue
  • Lens Material: glass
  • Polarized Lenses: No
#5614140B371
  • Lens Size: 56mm
  • Bridge Size: 14mm
  • Temple Size: 140mm
  • Lens Height: 37.1mm
  • Lens Base: Base 6
*Add Prescription Lenses?

Enjoy up to 60% off on authentic Ray-Ban prescription lenses.

Choose your Single Vision lenses here.

What does G-15 in Ray Ban Olympian II means?

The G-15 designation on the Ray Ban Olympian II refers to the lenses' color: green. The number 15 in G-15 refers to how much light will be passed through the lenses; hence, only 15% will pass through the G-15 lenses, with the remaining 85% blacked out.

What Does 3N mean on Ray Ban Olympian II?

The number 3N in Ray Ban Olympian II indicates that they have standard lenses for usage in high-light conditions.

Are Ray Ban Olympian II safe for driving?

Ray Ban Olympian II sunglasses feature a category three lens rated safe for driving.