Ray-Ban Nina RB4314N Sunglasses

$182.00
$182.00 $182.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
2 Year Warranty Included from Ray-Ban
14-Day Return Policy
In Stock
Need Help? Call or Text (516) 310-2321

Reasons to buy from us

We Are The Fastest Growing Certified Ray-Ban, Costa Del Mar and Oakley Dealer.

 

  • Shop the Largest Selection of Ray-Ban, Costa Del Mar & Oakley Eyewear Directly from Luxottica USA warehouses.
  • Low Prices: Instead of maintaining a large physical inventory, we utilize a streamlined dropshipping model. This ensures that we only order what's needed, based on actual demand, thus reducing overhead costs.
  • All items are dispatched within hours of you placing your order. 
  • Shipping is only $5.95 for all orders UPS Ground with tracking. 

 

Ray-Ban Nina RB4314N Sunglasses

Ray-Ban Nina RB4314N Sunglasses

Frame Details: Ray-Ban Nina RB4314N sunglasses is a pair of women's plastic sunglasses, that will take your style to a new level. These authentic Ray-Ban sunglasses have a cat eye shape and are full rim frames.

The Ray-Ban RB4314N comes in a variety of color options and sizes. You can choose your favorite lens and frame combination, and comfortable size.

FEATURES:

  • Brand: Ray-Ban
  • Model Name: Nina
  • Model Number: RB4314N
  • Gender: women's
  • Frame Material: plastic
  • Frame Shape/Type: cat eye/full rim
  • RX-Able: Yes
#128151TransparentLightBrownClearGradientBrown
  • Color Code: 128151
  • Frame Color: transparent light brown
  • Lens Color: clear gradient brown
  • Lens Material: glass
  • Polarized Lenses: No
#60131BlackG15Green
  • Color Code: 601/31
  • Frame Color: black
  • Lens Color: g-15 green
  • Lens Material: glass
  • Polarized Lenses: No
#125139HavanaBeigeGrayMirrorGold
  • Color Code: 125139
  • Frame Color: havana beige
  • Lens Color: gray mirror gold
  • Lens Material: glass
  • Polarized Lenses: No
#1250Y5HavanaGrayBlueMirrorGold
  • Color Code: 1250Y5
  • Frame Color: havana gray
  • Lens Color: blue mirror gold
  • Lens Material: glass
  • Polarized Lenses: No
#95433StrippedBrownB15Brown
  • Color Code: 954/33
  • Frame Color: stripped brown
  • Lens Color: b-15 brown
  • Lens Material: glass
  • Polarized Lenses: No
#5418140B381
  • Lens Size: 54mm
  • Bridge Size: 18mm
  • Temple Size: 140mm
  • Lens Height: 38.1mm
  • Lens Base: B2.5
What does the G-15 in RB4314N mean?

The G-15 designation on the Ray Ban RB4314N refers to the color of the lenses, which are green. The number 15 in G-15 refers to how much light will pass through the lenses; thus, only 15% of the light will pass through the G-15 lenses, with the remaining 85 percent blacked out.

What makes Ray Ban Nina RB4314N special?

The RB4314N features trendy cat-eye frames with a keyhole bridge and iconic rivets, making them a must-have piece for any fashionista's wardrobe.

What other colors are available in Ray Ban RB4314N?

The retro specs of Ray Ban Nina RB4314N come in spotted havana and brown or classic black with lenses that will show off any diva inside!